A year of recovery!
While the world is slowly recovering from the Covid-19 situation, we keep-on on keeping-on with our work.
• Supporting US Equestrian
- As a way to honor the outstanding work being done by the U.S. Equestrian Federation,which serves as the National Governing Body for Equestrian Sport, we are sharing here some of the key benefits of becoming a member of US Equestrian, whether you are a rider or not. For full details visit https://usef.org
- Unlimited access to over 80 Learning Center video lessons and a library of additional resources
- Over 7,000 hours of live and on-demand coverage on USEF Network
- Exclusive discounts and special otters from a growing list of valued partners
- Optional $1,000,000 excess personal liability insurance coverage
- The award-winning US Equestrian magazine, featuring stories that educate and celebrate, delivered four times a year
- e-newsletter Equestrian Weekly, with USEF Network’s schedule, affiliate and competition news, and original stories
- Interscholastic Athlete Program, recognizing equestrian student—athletes for their dedication
- Customized health insurance coverage options for individual and small businesses at affordable group rates
• GlobalSparks Educational Platform
- GlobalSparks.com now offers over 20,000 free online classes, courses & educational content, as well as access to over 200,000 low-cost ones. It continues to expand and now covers all continents. Read more...
• Olympics 2020-2021
- We would like to congratulate all athletes for their participation to the Olympics.
• Our free platforms
- Equine-Assisted Therapy Registry (over 1,530 locations in 30 countries)
- Horse Rescue Registry (over 4,500 locations in USA and Canada)
- Horsemanship Resources (400+ online videos, books, DVDs, webinars)
- Online Training for individuals, businesses and non-profit entities (GlobalSparks: over 20,000 free online classes + 200,000 low-cost)
- Renor Foundation (any type of donations to any charity, non-profit, NGO)
- Crypto2Charities (free processing of donations made with any type of cryptocurrency)