• FEA receives its formal IRS 501(c)(3) Public Charity status after two years of efforts. FEA is unique and there was a lot of needed clarification to be done regarding some of our proprietary programs. We can now move forward with all our programs which will be gradually launched based on available resources, mainly personel and funding.
•The official international online Equine-Assisted Therapy Registry is live at EquineTherapyRegistry.org with over 1,200 listing in 23 countries.
• A new cloud server is added to our IT network to accomodate our growth..
•FEA's representative(s) are attending each of this year's Junior Finals as well as other important shows across the nation.
•Present focus is on programs that do not require much funding so we continuie to move forward while awaiting for the final IRS status determination.
•myFEA platform is launched. Riders, trainers, professionals, parents and anyone interested in the equestrian world may now register and soon start receiving the upcoming FEA Newsletter
• Congratulations to our equestrian athletes for great results at the Rio Olympics!
• We are plannng to attend several shows and clinics to continue showing our support to all.
• We are expecting to receive very soon from the IRS the final confirmation of FEA's 501(c)(3) status.
• FEA can now officially receive tax deductible contributions. Click here to contribute! • FEA representatives attended several events, clinics & horse shows throughout the past few months while working on several projects: 1. National EliteMentorship Program 2. Go-Show Program, for riders & show organizers 3. EquiTraining, for owners, trainers and riders 4. The new riders & equine professionals "Needs Matching Source" database and the "Equine Therapy Facilities" database will soon be launched 5. The special online platform myFEA will also be launched soon