•FEA's representative(s) are attending each of this year's Junior Finals as well as other important shows across the nation.
•Present focus is on programs that do not require much funding so we continuie to move forward while awaiting for the final IRS status determination.
• Congratulations to our equestrian athletes for great results at the Rio Olympics!
• We are plannng to attend several shows and clinics to continue showing our support to all.
• We are expecting to receive very soon from the IRS the final confirmation of FEA's 501(c)(3) status.
• FEA can now officially receive tax deductible contributions. Click here to contribute! • FEA representatives attended several events, clinics & horse shows throughout the past few months while working on several projects: 1. National EliteMentorship Program 2. Go-Show Program, for riders & show organizers 3. EquiTraining, for owners, trainers and riders 4. The new riders & equine professionals "Needs Matching Source" database and the "Equine Therapy Facilities" database will soon be launched 5. The special online platform myFEA will also be launched soon
•myFEA platform is launched. Riders, trainers, professionals, parents and anyone interested in the equestrian world may now register and soon start receiving the upcoming FEA Newsletter
• FEA was represented at all major hunter-jumper-EQ horse shows this fall. The goal was to introduce FEA to potential beneficiaries (riders & trainers), sponsors and supporters.
• A series of meetings took place at the National Horse Show in Lexington, KY. Thanks to Phelps Communications' team which facilitated the process, FEA was able to meet with several of the USA key people in the show jumping world and horsemanship environment.