- Crypto2Charities.org: FEA is proud of its achievement in the development of the very first platform dedicated to facilitating the donations of cryptocurrency to charities around the world. Read more...
- Renor.org: FEA recently announced the development of this brand new service where any non-profit entity can now receive donations from any type of e-payments and have it exchanged into cash, in a safe environment. Donors can use ApplePay, GooglePay, Paypal, AliPay, WeChatPay, etc., without having to have accounts with those processors. Read more...
- Thank you Texas A&M GeoServices for your excellent GeoMapping platform. Converting addresses to coordinates allowing the use of GoogleMaps is key to our upcoming Renor Foundation free online database that will include most non-profit entities in the USA. We greatly appreciate the Texas A&M GeoServices.
- All our free public platforms were updated to their latest versions.
- Summary of our free public platforms
- Good luck to all Juniors for the Indoors (Oct-Nov 2018)
- Congrats to all participants at WEG - Sep 2018
- New Horsemanship section (videos, books, webinars)
- Ripple Effect Spring 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
For all those news & more, please go to our NEWS section
- The official online Horse Rescue Registry is live at HorseRescueRegistry.org with over 4,100 listings in Canada & USA. More countries to be added soon.
All the News...
The new way to
GET IT DONE!
Over the years, riders, parents, trainers, and pretty much everyone involved at any level with horses have come to the realization that there are three types of riders: the ones who ride for fun, the competitive riders and those in between. And within each group, there are the ones who really care about horses and have good horsemanship, while others use horses as a "tool", a mean to get their fix (either for pleasure or to compete & win) without caring much for them. At FEA we focus on the partnership between horses and humans - proper horsemanship is not only the starting point, it is also the end-result. Individuals & entities around the world share this belief, but FEA brings it to a whole new level by adapting financial strategies that can make a huge difference for many riders and horses. View the full introduction to FEA in a PDF format, or view the Summary.
Some of FEA's friends:
Icon Sports Horses (Friendsville, TN)
TaylorMade Horsemanship (Germantown, TN)
Rawhide Ranch, (Bonsall, CA)
(As per IRS 501(c)(3) rules
some links are not live)