- Good luck to all Juniors for the Indoors (Oct-Nov 2018)
- Congrats to all participants at WEG - Sep 2018
- New Horsemanship section (videos, books, webinars)
- Ripple Effect Spring 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
For all those news, please go to our NEWS section
- The official online Horse Rescue Registry is live at HorseRescueRegistry.org with over 4,100 listings in Canada & USA. More countries to be added soon.
• FEA has officially made its intention clear to acquire Rawhide ranch, in Bonsall, CA. This represents an important step in the growth of our non-profit Foundation.
Visit rawhideranch.com for information on the present operations of that entity.
• WHICH PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOU? FEA just posted a new tool to faciliate the process of selected the right program for users of its platform. See it now...
• FEA's latest newsletter is now available: August 2017
• FEA supported again the NCEA National Championship hosted by Baylor University in Waco, Texas.
• The Unified Asset Donation System is being created. This platform will make it possible for other non-profit, of any size, to benefit from donations of any king, including but not limited to homes, farms/ranches, commercial properties, automobiles, trailers, gold carts, motorhomes, equipment, boats, securities, insurance-related policies, etc.
• FEA receives its IRS 501(c)(3) Public Charity status after two years of efforrts. We can now move forward with all our programs which will be gradually launched based on available resources, mainly personel and funding.
• The official international online Equine-Assisted Therapy Registry is live at EquineTherapyRegistry.org with over 1,100 listing fro 23 countries.
• A new cloud server is added to our IT network to accomodate our growth.
• FEA's representative(s) are attending each of this year's Junior Finals as well as other important shows across the nation.
All the News...
The new way to
GET IT DONE!
Over the years, riders, parents, trainers, and pretty much everyone involved at any level with horses have come to the realization that there are three types of riders: the ones who ride for fun, the competitive riders and those in between. And within each group, there are the ones who really care about horses and have good horsemanship, while others use horses as a "tool", a mean to get their fix (either for pleasure or to compete & win) without caring much for them. At FEA we focus on the partnership between horses and humans - proper horsemanship is not only the starting point, it is also the end-result. Individuals & entities around the world share this belief, but FEA brings it to a whole new level by adapting financial strategies that can make a huge difference for many riders and horses. View the full introduction to FEA in a PDF format, or view the Summary.
Some of FEA's friends:
Icon Sports Horses (Friendsville, TN)
TaylorMade Horsemanship (Germantown, TN)
Pine Creek Ranch (Chico, CA)
Rawhide Ranch, (near San Diego, CA)
(As per IRS 501(c)(3) rules
these links are not live)