• GuideStar Award
- For the third year in a row, FEA has earned the Platinum Seal of Transparency, the highest level of recognition offered by GuideStar.org, the world’s largest source of nonprofit information. As it was in the previous years, the awarded 2021 Platinum Seal of Transparency is key to us as it shows we remain on the right track with our mission, and the effect it has on our followers, and the industry as a whole.
- GlobalSparks.com: now offers over 20,000 free online classes, courses & educational content, as well as access to over 200,000 low-cost ones. It has expanded and now covers all continents. Read more...
- FEA is proud to announce that it has renewed its technical support for the largest online registry of Equine Theraoy-related entities, in 30 countries. The services are valued at over US$1.37M. Read more...
• USEF news
- Mr. Tom O'Mara, an FEA Board Member, started his four-year term as new President of the U.S. Equestrian Federation (USEF): https://usef.org
• Our free platforms
- Equine-Assisted Therapy Registry (over 1,530 locations in 30 countries)
- Horse Rescue Registry (over 4,500 locations in USA and Canada)
- Horsemanship Resources (400+ online videos, books, DVDs, webinars)
- Online Training for individuals, businesses and non-profit entities (GlobalSparks: over 20,000 free online classes + 200,000 low-cost)
- Renor Foundation (any type of donations to any charity, non-profit, NGO)
- Crypto2Charities (free processing of donations made with any type of cryptocurrency)