The Foundation for Equestrian Athletes

 VEHICLE DONATION PROGRAM

The Next Level: repurposing for a good cause

Giving a new purpose to things not needed anymore

VEHICLE DONATION:
A Simple 3-step Process

                   

Fill out the Vehicle Donation Online Form

Experience the joy of giving through the quick and simple online process!  (Call us at 1.855.552.2888  or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you encounter any issue)

                   

Arrange for delivery or free pick up

We will contact you to schedule a time for you to deliver, or we can arrange for a free pick up - your choice!  You will receive a preliminary legal receipt from us.

                   

Get an official Tax Deductible Receipt

The IRS regulates the amount you can deduct from your tax return. Our goal is to keep it simple while maximizing your deduction.


About this program 

 FACTS

  • 300,000 vehicles donated to charities every year
  • Total value: over $750 million
  • Average costs: 85%
  • Average to beneficiary(ies): under 15%
  • Most charities use third party promoters and administrators
  • Majority of the funds are used for marketing & advertising, administration, salaries, bonuses, etc.

  WHY DONATE TO FEA

FEA is a non-profit organization able to by-pass the third parties normally involved, thus eliminating the need to use the majority of the funds for marketing and administration and reversing the trends. The end-result is that in average 85% of the net revenue of a vehicle donation goes to the itended beneficiary, much better that the 15% national average. FEA receives the donated vehicle, considers the desired end-result desired by the donor, determines the best course of action to meet the objectives, disposes of the vehicle (donates to needing person or entity, or sells to a third party), and distributes the proceeds as per donor's desire.


 HOW IT WORKS

There are three major elements:

  1. Acquire the vehicles: through marketing & advertising, or joint-venturing with other charities
  2. Dispose of the vehicles: donation to a qualified recipient, resale retail, to third party or through auction
  3. Distribute the proceeds: used for a specific purpose taking the donors' desire into consideration, with 85% or more going to where originally intended (the remaining 15% is use to cover expenses such as towing, repairs, selling fees, etc).

 Q&A

The answer to the most common questions are gathered and presented on this Q&A page.


 HELPFUL LINKS

There is a multitude of links available. Here are some of the most common:

 

For more information or if you encounter any difficulty, please contact us