• FEA supported again the NCEA National Championship hosted by Baylor University in Waco, Texas.
• The Unified Asset Donation System is being created. This platform will make it possible for other non-profit, of any size, to benefit from donations of any king, including but not limited to homes, farms/ranches, commercial properties, automobiles, trailers, gold carts, motorhomes, equipment, boats, securities, insurance-related policies, etc.
• FEA receives its IRS 501(c)(3) Public Charity status after two years of efforrts. We can now move forward with all our programs which will be gradually launched based on available resources, mainly personel and funding.
• The official international online Equine-Assisted Therapy Registry is live at EquineTherapyRegistry.org with over 1,100 listing fro 23 countries.
• A new cloud server is added to our IT network to accomodate our growth.
• FEA's representative(s) are attending each of this year's Junior Finals as well as other important shows across the nation.
• Congratulations to our equestrian athletes for great results at the Rio Olympics!
• We are plannng to attend several shows and clinics to continue showing our support to all.
• We are expecting to receive very soon from the IRS the final confirmation of FEA's 501(c)(3) status.
The new way to
GET IT DONE!
Over the years, riders, parents, trainers, and pretty much everyone involved at any level with horses have come to the realization that there are three types of riders: the ones who ride for fun, the competitive riders and those in between. And within each group, there are the ones who really care about horses and have good horsemanship, while others use horses as a "tool", a mean to get their fix (either for pleasure or to compete & win) without caring much for them. At FEA we focus on the partnership between horses and humans - proper horsemanship is not only the starting point, it is also the end-result. Individuals & entities around the world share this belief, but FEA brings it to a whole new level by adapting financial strategies that can make a huge difference for many riders and horses. View the full introduction to FEA in a PDF format, or view the Summary.
Some of FEA's friends:
Icon Sports Horses (Friendsville, TN)
TaylorMade Horsemanship (Germantown, TN)
Pine Creek Ranch (Chico, CA)
Rawhide Ranch, (near San Diego, CA)
(As per IRS 501(c)(3) rules
these links are not live)